Monday, March 22, 2010

I'm back!


Hi everyone, sorry I've been so slack with my blogging recently, I've been very busy with my daughters and I also found out that the new high speed railway link is going to run about 100yards away from my house!!!I also attended the Coventry training session with Stampin' UP! which was fantastic! I met some fantastic ladies who were all so kind and welcoming and would like to give a special hello to the lovely Bekka who was so sweet to me.

I've been blog hopping and came across my friend Jo's blog who designed a gorgeous box with some cards in and she opened the challenge so I decided to have a go using some of the wonderful goodies from the mini catalogue which will be available to order from from April!
I really enjoyed making this set using chocolate chip, old Olive and cameo coral. Check out Jo's gorgeous creation at www.stampin-n-stuff.blogspot.com. Have a great day and hopefully I'll be back soon.

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow! Fantastic Ruth and love those colours...they're lush. Vintage Vogue has to be my most favourite stamp set at the mo - it hasn't left my craft table since I got it..he hee.

    So pleased you made use of the template.

    Take care,

    Jo :)

    ReplyDelete