Thursday, April 1, 2010

The Gorgeous Mini Catalogue is Here!!


I have been SO excited about the launch of this mini catalogue! It's filled with such gorgeous goodies! There's something for everyone in there from stitched felt to satin ribbon! There's a really fun stamp set on page 11 for creating cards for kids and the vintage vogue stamp set that I keep raving on about can be found on page 8.

The designer paper series are just stunning and on page 13 you can get yourself an amazing 48 double sided 12x12 sheets for only £19.50!!! This coordinates beautifully with the My Sweet Pea stamp set on page 12.

What's more is - if you order a total of more than £40.00 from the mini catalogue in April I will give you free P&P!

I will be placing an order later on today so have a look through and see what takes your fancy and drop me a line at Ruthwareing@aol.com or call me on 07590568117. I look forward to hearing from you x

No comments:

Post a Comment