Monday, October 4, 2010

Christmas Cards!


I love the Christmas sets in the new Stampin UP! catalogue. I particularly liked the greeting that came with this set which is Contempo Christmas.

Christmas is without doubt my most favourite time of the year and I am always looking for new ideas for my cards.

Dasher first appeared in the mini catalogue and I was really pleased to see that they had brought him into the new main catalogue, he is so cute don't you think?


I used a red brad to make his nose "jump out" at you.

Well, it's a gorgeous day here today, I have just let our 5 new rescue chickens out into the main garden along with the other girls and our cockerel Ethan and so far it seems they are coping.

I am off to put my wellies on and make sure that they are all still there.

Have a great day

No comments:

Post a Comment