Saturday, April 7, 2012

Happy Easter


Good Morning all!  I spent most of the day yesterday sorting out my craft studio.  I took an armful of black bags and some polish and disappeared into the garden and returned about 5 hours later with this project and a clean desk!


I can take no credit for the design of this project.  I came across a very talented lady on Pinterest  here and I just loved what she had created.

 I decided to use the gorgeous hostess papers from the main catalogue as the colours are so vibrant.


I used the fun flowers die to create the flower on the card and the top of the treat tube.

 This is the top of the treat tube, I used the smaller 2 of the 3 flowers.

The tube could easily contain a necklace or earrings but I put mini eggs in mine.


I hope that you like this project, feel free to leave a comment.


Have a very happy Easter.

Ruth

No comments:

Post a Comment