Thursday, December 13, 2012

I'm back again!



I wanted to start this post off with some good news!  My gorgeous 11 year old daughter has qualified for the WORLD Irish Dancing Championships to be held in Boston USA next March!  We are SO, SO Proud of her as she does not have the best of health but she worked her butt off and achieved her dream so I've been busy booking flights and hotels and trying to get some sponsorship for her!

I have managed to find some time for crafting though ;) and wanted to use the gorgeous snowflake embossing folder on my Christmas cards this year, it is so effective and so quick to use.


I then used the mittens punch and added a bit of glitter (you have to have glitter on a Christmas card!) and voila! I have been batch making them and they go together so quickly, only another 150 to go!

I hope you are all ready for Christmas, I still have wrapping to do but will be sending the cards out over the next couple of days.

Have a great day

Ruth


2 comments: