Thursday, May 23, 2013

Online Ordering!

You can now order online directly though my shop front here:


It has all the wonderful Stampin' Up! Products that I use daily on my creations and now you too, can create anything from my blog just by visiting my store and purchasing the items.  To make things easier I will try and create a menu for each item so you know which catalogue numbers I used.

There is also a section called Ideas, if you click on that it will take you to other cards and boxes from the blog with menus included.

I think it's a great idea, it was how I started out with Stampin' Up!  I saw a card on someones blog and then contacted them to order the stamps, now you can do the same.

You can also go through this icon:

on the left of my blog which will take you directly to the page.

If you have any ideas of things you would like to make, please e-mail me and I will have a go at creating them for you.

Stampin' Up! Just keeps getting better and better!

Have a great day

Ruth

No comments:

Post a Comment