Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Post Card

In the new catalogue I came across a stamp that I instantly fell in love with.  I could imagine so many possibilities for that stamp!
Here I have decided to show you two versions of a similar card layout using the postcard stamp.  Each time I stamped the image onto very vanilla and then cut it out to fit onto an embossed background which in turn fitted onto a standard A5 card.
 
 
This one is obviously more male orientated, I coloured the boat using the stampin markers and then cut it out and used dimensional to stick it onto the card. I then used the greeting from the Feel Goods set.  I used Marina Mist and inked around the edges which is a new thing for me.



This one is more ladylike and I used the gorgeous new Strawberry Slush paper.  I also used the new Stampin UP! Clay which I coloured with the strawberry slush marker and I also coloured one in using Pink Pirouette.  

I hope you'll agree that the cards are very effective but they really didn't take that long to create.

I will put a "menu" below and if you would like to order any of the items to create your own masterpieces, please e-mail me at ruthwareing@aol.com, I look forward to hearing from you

Ruth

menu
marina mist cardstock 121682
strawberry slush cardstock 131300
very vanilla cardstock 106550
post card stamp 130369
stampin write markers 131260
simply pressed clay 130685
buttons and blossoms clay moulds 131272
elegant butterfly punch 127526
feel goods stamp set 129684
the open sea 123032
flowering flourishes 126367
pretty print embossing folder 132175

No comments:

Post a Comment