Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Festive Flurry

As promised, here are 2 different cards made using the same stamp set; Festive Flurry.  You can buy this as a stamp set or together with the Framelits dies as a bundle (if you buy them as a bundle you save 15%!)


On this card I stamped the snowflakes onto Night of Navy Cardstock using a versamark pad.  I then used the heat and stick powder and the stampin glitter to create the sparkle.  I then used silver embossing powder to emboss the greeting from the Christmas Messages stamp set.


For this card I stamped the snowflakes using different colours and then cut them out using the framelit dies, it makes life so much quicker!  I then added glitter to the middle section (it's Christmas, therefore you must have glitter). I mounted it onto silver card and then onto a white background.

It just shows you how versatile one set can be!

You can order any of the supplies I have used on these projects (serial numbers listed below) from my online shop and have them delivered directly to your door, just use the "shop now" button on my blog.  Then you can come back on her and show me what you've created!

Have a great day

Ruth

Christmas Messages Wood 131790 or Clear 131793
Festive Flurry Wood 131778 or Clear 131781
Festive Flurry bundle (with framelit dies) Wood 133284 or Clear 133285
Foil Sheets 132178
Heat and Stick Powder 100625
Stampin Glitter 102023
Silver Embossing Powder 109131
Night of Navy Cardstock 106577
Whisper White Cardstock 106549

No comments:

Post a Comment