Monday, January 19, 2015

Berry Basket




Oh my, I am in love with the new Stampin UP! Berry Basket Die!  It is so versatile an easy to make.


We had been invited to a friends house for Sunday lunch so I wanted to make something to say thank you to our host.  This basket was just perfect.  I bought a hyacinth bulb in a pot which I put inside the basket and she was thrilled with it.


I added one of the gorgeous new butterfly framelits and I used the bowmaker punch to decorate the sides.
I am just loving all the wonderful new products Stampin UP! have given us in the new Spring/Summer catalogue and even more so because with Sale-A-Bration, for every £45.00 you spend you get a free item from the Sale-A-Bration catalogue!

Why not have a look at all the new goodies in my online shop, the link is below.

post signature
stampin up shop

No comments:

Post a Comment