Friday, January 1, 2016

Project Life


Happy New Year!

Please excuse the quality of these photos.  No matter how I took them they all seemed to turn out wishy washy!


Before Christmas we were lucky enough to have the most wonderful holiday in Cebu in the Philippines.  We took hundreds of photos and I wanted to Project Life them while they were fresh in my memory.


These pages are of our eldest daughter taking her PADI open water diving test.  She had to learn in the pool and then complete some open water dives.  The sea was crystal clear and the fish were abundant.  Thalia loved every minute of it.


On this card I stamped the coral in calypso coral and then embossed the text in gold.  I promise it looks much better in real life!


I used the greetings thinlets to create this hello


I used the Happy Times set to create this little label.


I mounted this photo onto white card and then stamped the love This


I love the wooden embellishments and this arrow was perfect to make the point (see what I did there?)

Project Life is a quick and easy way to scrapbook your life and the choice of making your pages simple or full of embellishments is completely up to you.  I really enjoyed my afternoon creating these memories.  I hope it inspires you to have a go yourself.

Have a great day and
post signature
stampin up shop

No comments:

Post a Comment