Thursday, June 1, 2017

Oh my word!

Stampin up have totally spoiled us again with this years new catalogue.  It is brimming with beautiful new items that you are going to fall in love with.  I found it very difficult to decide what I wanted to get my hands on first!


I decided to settle on the beautiful new Lovely Words thinlets and I teamed the together with Happy Birthday Gorgeous.  The flower is from an old favourite of mine called Flower Shop.

 There are 3 dies in the set and they are so versatile!  I stamped some background flowers onto the card above made with one of the new In Colours.


This has to be my favourite new In Colour - Lemon Lime Twist,  It's so bright and summery.

If you would like to get your hands on the new catalogue or have a look through it, please click on the Shop Now link and you will be whisked away.

I will try and be a better blogger now the new catalogue is out and until the next time

No comments:

Post a Comment