Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Where it all happens...

Here are some of my cards. I have been inspired by Julie, Jenny, the In love with stamping website and many other places!


acetate cards
My new shelf unit form Ikea!

This is the view of my desk

This is the veiw from the door!
It looks very messy but believe me this is tidy for me! I have to say that if I put things away I can never find them again so the stuff I use all the time tends to get left on my desk! My room is long and thin and along the wall you can't see ther are shelves of boxes full of other stuff, a draw unit full of stamps and my paper storage. It's a real retreat and great that there's room for the girls to make cards too!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Ruth!

    Your Blog looks fabulous, I will add you to my blog roll.

    Love all your creations.

    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete