Friday, May 7, 2010

Congrats Card



I am such a bad blogger lately and I do apologise. I am really grateful to you all for stopping by and leaving such lovely comments.

I am starting to feel a lot better (the steroids are working) and my hands now obey me most of the time!

My gorgeous step daughter telephoned yesterday to let us know that she has got a new job which she is VERY excited about. Of course, I just had to make her a card so I got to work with my circle circus stamps and old olive, chocolate chip and really rust inks to put together this congratulations card.


I have also been busy gluing the last of the swarovski crystals onto Summers dress. I will post a picture soon hopefully.

I hope you are all well and that you like the card. I hope to be on a bit more often now.
Ruthx

2 comments: