Tuesday, June 1, 2010

New colours



Hello everyone, sorry I haven't been around much again. My right arm is just not working properly even though I'm on more steroids than a female Russian weightlifter ;). Anyhow, I ordered all the new gorgeous colours from Stampin up and finally felt well enough to have a play yesterday!.

I have been following Jo Dumbletons blog and loved her cards using the Vintage Vogue stamp set. I have made my own take of her gorgeous creations and made a card and basket for my lovely cousin in law Toni Jayne.
I made a basket to put her present in using the new Cottage Wall paper and the gorgeous Rich Razzleberry crossgrain ribbon.
The new colours go so well with the current range so it was very easy to use them together with certain celery and barely banana.

I am now off for more steroid injections but will try and make something else later to take my mind off it all.

Hope you're have a great half term!

Ruth

No comments:

Post a Comment