Thursday, November 18, 2010

I'm Back!


Sorry I haven't been around much lately, I put my back out again and haven' been able to move for a couple of weeks!
I have been able to get up and about the past few days so I decided to have a go at making something a bit different - crackers!

Please excuse the photo quality - I can't find our digital camera so I had to use my phone!
I made a box to match this one. I used the stampin up wheel and the gorgeous gems to add some bling.

I used double sided tape and then stuck stampin up glitter onto the tape to create the glittery black linesI used the contemporary Christmas set for this one along with some more of the gorgeous glitter
to create this one
I used the gorgeous Melon Mambo to make this one especially for my youngest daughter.


I hope that I will be able to continue getting better over the next few days so I can play some more.

Thanks for sticking with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment