Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Christmas card and a new family member!


I got the idea for this little robin from the very talented Jenny Moors, her blog is listed on my page under stampingmoments.


I then decided to create a shadow card by cutting a cirle out of Old Olive and then stamping my wreath from teh Welcome Christmas set (still on offer!!) onto very vanila cardstock and then add some gorgeous glitter



The card has a 3 dimensional look but folds flat to go into an envelope!




The robin looks so cute on the branch don't you think?


On Saturday we got some photos sent to us from my lovely step son Christopher. He and his lovely girlfriend had bought two huskie puppies and they were gorgeous!


Well, Mark, the girls and I are suckers for animals what with the dog, the parrot, the chickens, rabbits etc so we just happened to check out the breeders page where we got Beamish from and lo and behold she had some gorgeous GSD puppies.


Of course, once the girls had met them it was a done deal and we came home with:


MURPHY!


He is so gorgeous, blue and gold and so gentle. Beamish thinks he's great and I'm in love all over again. I mean look at that face - how could you not love him!!


Have a great day

1 comment:

  1. awww Murphy is gorgeous. I love the card. I am a new demo with Julie so I thought I would pop in and say hi. I have added your blog to my links I hope you don't mind.

    Laura x

    ReplyDelete