Friday, February 4, 2011

Love you Much


Apologies for the rubbish pictures! My camera is not working too well this morning.

My lovely friend Chris came round yesterday and we had a play with the Love You Much set as both daughters have requested Valentines Day cards - ooeeer.

I used Elegant Eggplant and the white ink pad on this card. I then used the Boho Flower punch and one of the gorgeous brads to make the flower pop. I punched the bottom of each card with the 3 heart punch.



For this card I used Daffodil Delight and for the background I used one of the Confetti stamps. I used the Scallop Trim Corner punch to create the gorgeous corners on the Elegant Eggplant topper.


I used the Boho Flower punch again for this card. Can't make up my mind which is my favourite!

Hope you have a great day
Ruth

No comments:

Post a Comment