Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Easter Bunnies!



I have to confess to becoming a little bit addicted to the Malteser Easter Bunnies and to try and get over my cravings I thought I would design something to put them in to make them just that little bit more of a special gift for Easter.

I took some Pretty in Pink cardstock and stamped it with the dots stamp from the A Good Egg stamp set using Certainly Celery ink. I then adapted the acetate box from the Splitcoast Stampers website here. I stamped the Happy Easter Greeting onto cardstock and punched out using the Modern Label Punch extra large and attached it to my box using Certain Celery ribbon. Finally I nestled the bunny inside the box using green tissue paper. These boxes are very quick and easy to make but make an excellent (allbeit temporary) home for the bunny!



Finally I thought I would show you a picture of my 2 gorgeous daughters that was taken at a competiton last weekend.


My youngest daughter had danced beautifully in the championship and my eldest daughter (who only started dancing 6 months ago) is making her way up through the grades. I am so proud of them both!


Enjoy the sun!


Ruth

No comments:

Post a Comment