Thursday, April 14, 2011

Top Note Die


I LOVE the new mini catalogue ( I may have mentioned this before) especially as we get the Big Shot to play with. This is one my favourite dies - Top Note. It is so versatile and I will be showing you different uses for it over the next few days.


This first image is using the Top Note Die to create a box
I cut out 2 die cuts using patterned paper and glued them onto whisper white card stock to make them sturdier. I then created the box using cardstock. I used some ribbon to decorate the front of the box and then punched out a greeting and stuck it on with dimensionals. I then created a card to go with it using the boho flower punch and matching paper. Because the Big Shot only takes seconds to cut out a shape the box only takes a few minutes to put together but looks really professional. I'm going to fill mine with shredded paper and mini eggs! Let me know what you think. Ruth

1 comment: