Sunday, May 8, 2011

Pillow Box Die


I wanted to show you how versatile the new exclusive dies are from Stampin UP! Over the next few days I will show you what you can do with one of my favourite dies - the pillow box.

I got the instructions for this box from this very talented lady here StampinT

The top and bottom are made from the Springtime papers from the new mini catalogue and the pink bias binding is from the same catalogue.



The bottom is decorated with the bis binding in baja breeze and one of the gorgeous new bitty buttons This is the box opened.




You can close it as small as you need and it fitted the earrings I had bought as a gift perfectly!



You can buy all the items I have used here from me. There is a link to both current Stampin UP! catalogues on my blog and I would be more than happy to help you with any stampin UP! purchases or projects you would like.



Enjoy the rest of your weekend


Ruth

No comments:

Post a Comment