Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Baby Blossoms


I love the new mini catalogue and I thought I would show you something I created using the Springtime Designers Series Paper and the Baby Blossoms stamp set.

This is called a Box in a Bag and the instructions can be found over at splitcoast stampers
I used the designer papers to create the box in a bag and then used Rose Red cardstock to crate the bottom



I used Rose Red cardstock again to punch out frame and then I used Baja Breeze to stamp the flowers.




I used the Itty Bitty Bits stamp set together with the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch pack to create the "buttons" around the bottom.




I used the gorgeous Seam binding to close the bag.





The card is almost a complete case from my Stampin UP! moms page here I'm sure she won't mind.




I just added my own little touches to the card.




I hope that you all enjoyed the Royal Wedding and the long weekend. The house seems very quiet since the girls went back to school. Hopefully though, that will mean more time for crafting.




Have a great day


Ruth

No comments:

Post a Comment