Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Circle Circus



I started off as a scrapbooker years ago and whilst I was moving into my new craft studio I came across some photos of our holiday to Spain a couple of years ago and I just happened to have the circle circus stamp set on my desk and one thing kind of led to another.



I cut out a large circle of plain cardstock and then edged it with different coloured circles stamped with the circle circus stamp set.



I used the new label punch to punch out the mum and boo title



I also used some of the sweet pea papers from last years mini catalogue to follow the circle theme and to frame the page.


It's always great to have another page completed. I love the fact that when my daughters are 18 they will have something far more precious than just a photo album of their lives and that's what's so great about scrapbooking, you can take your favourite photos and make them into mini works of art!


Have a great day!

Ruth




No comments:

Post a Comment