Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Driving By


Please, please excuse the photos on this posting! I had to use my iphone and then upload them on a friends computer with no editing software so they are not brilliant!

It was Marks birthday last Friday and I wanted to create something a bit different so I cased a card from the very talented Darlene her blog is here http://darlenedesign.com/wordpress/

I used the driving by set and created a pop up card with this inside:


I used sponges to create the grass and the sky and then used the smallest heart from the 3 heart punch to attach some hearts to craft wire.

It was a really effective card and Mark loved it.

This is the front of the card before you open it.

My new niece was also born on Marks birthday so I am busy making her a welcome to the world card which I hope to show you if I can ever get my camera and computer working at the same time!

Enjoy the sunshine

Ruth

No comments:

Post a Comment