Friday, September 9, 2011

Sneak Peak

As a demonstrator Stampin up allow us to preorder some of the gorgeous designs from the new catalogue. (I have to say the new catalogue is LUSH - to quote my eldest daughter)

I knew this set would work really well with the embossing powders. I have used the black embossing powder on this card together with the glitters to enhance the leaves and berries


On the Very Vanilla card I have embossed it using gold embossing powder and it really makes the bird stand out on the card

I used the gorgeous Grosgrain ribbon to add some colour to the card and then the gorgeous new border punch to create the centre of the bow
I will be back to show you more sneak peaks soon but don't forget to check out the retirement list as so many gorgeous sets are retiring at the end of September never to be seen again as are lots of products from the mini catalogue.



If you want to place an order with me, then I am offering FREE P&P for all orders over £50.00 for September only. Please e-mail me at ruthwareing@aol.com.



Many thanks

Ruth

No comments:

Post a Comment