Friday, September 16, 2011

Scrapbooking

I have been trying to update my scrapbooks. Finding time to work on them is easier said than done but now the girls are settled back into school I thought I would give them a go again.

On this page I have used the gorgeous Fun Flowers die from the mini catalogue which I am pleased to say, is staying in the new catalogue. I embossed it with the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder.
I then used one of the gorgeous new punches to create the border below and threaded Pumpkin Pie ribbon through it.


It's a really quirky page with lots of angles but really bright and vivid which I love.


Not long to go now until the new catalogue launch but I am still taking orders for the mini catalogue and the old one. Let me know if you need anything.


Ruth

No comments:

Post a Comment