Friday, January 13, 2012

You Are Loved

I have created this card for my daughters wonderful Irish Dancing teacher Roisin!  She is very pregnant and due any day so I figured what with the baby and everything, finding a card for the lovely Chris was not going to be easy.

I created an envelope for her with a blank oval punched name plate on it.


                               
The card using the stamp set You Are Loved in the gorgeous spring mini catalogue which is available until 30th April 2012.

I stamped the Happy Valentines Day image onto vanilla cardstock and then centred the Love image over it so it looks like it has a swirly background.
I then used Cherry Cobbler ribbon to add a little extra to the bottom along with 2 mini hearts together with a bit of bling.

I put a greeting inside so all Roisin has to do is add her own bit of love and then remember where she's put it!
If you would like to order this gorgeous stamp set then drop me an e-mail to ruthwareing@aol.com or send me a text to 07590568117 and I will get one into the post to you asap.

Have a great day

Ruth

1 comment: