Monday, January 9, 2012

Lost Time

Hello again!

I feel once more, that I should apologise again for my extended leave of absence.  I'm not sure if I mentioned this before but I have MS and have been having a relapse for a while now.  I've been taking steroids and having physiotherapy but it affected my right hand side in particular my right hand which has been disastrous for my crafting as I couldn't hold a stamp or a pair of scissors!

I am starting to get some use back now though and have been working on some new ideas which I hope to post when I have one that is actually straight :)

I appreciate you all sticking with me and hope that you all had a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year.  As you can see, there is a new mini catalogue out and it has the most beautiful things in it, in particular the new range of charms and chains.

I hope I shall be a but more active over the coming days and weeks whilst being terrorised by my physio, she's finally come round to my way of thinking - that crafting actually is good physiotherapy!

See you soon

Ruth

No comments:

Post a Comment