Monday, July 30, 2012

Teachers Thank You


I made these cards and gift bags for Summers teachers


Each bag coordinates with the card


Summer chose the colours to "match" each teacher


I liked this stripey one the best


We put homemade bracelets and earrings in each bag


the teachers loved them and they were so easy to make!


I love the ruffle ribbon as an accent, it's one of my favourite products at the moment.


The papers are double sided so the inside of each bag is patterned too


I really enjoyed making these bags and am a little sad that both my girls have now left primary school.  I don't feel old enough to be a mum of two girls at high school!

I hope that you like the bags and cards, let me now what you think, I love reading your comments.

Ruth

No comments:

Post a Comment