Friday, July 6, 2012

Mother in Laws 80th Birthday


My mother in law does not like the colour pink so when I wanted to create something special for her 80th birthday the gorgeous orange and yellow papers from the Beyond the Garden paper set are perfect!

 I used the Lace Ribbon Border Punch to create the lacy panels and then used a piece of the patterned paper to create a background for the middle section of the card. The number 80 was cut out and then covered in glitter.


This is the top of the box I created using the Top Note Die and the Beautiful Butterflies die. I added some crystals to the butterfly - who doesn't like sparkles?


I created an insert to go into the box as we have bought her a Chamilia bracelet with some charms for her birthday and they all fit beautifully into this box.

I used a magnet to keep the box closed.

I hope that she likes them and that she has a very happy 80th birthday!

Have a great day

Ruth

No comments:

Post a Comment