Thursday, August 30, 2012

Sneak Peak


One of the very best things about being a Stampin UP! demonstrator is getting a sneak peak at upcoming products.  There is a new mini catalogue coming out on September 1st and I have to say it is filled with the most gorgeous things it will be be almost impossible to choose!


I wanted to create some quick and easy Christmas cards and the new catalogue has a wonderful set of stamps with matching framelit dies.  I cut out each image using my Big Shot and then stamped it. I added some pearls to the gingerbread man to brighten him up.


I added some bling to the Christmas tree.  The papers are also from the new catalogue.



The absolute best thing about this card is that above the mug (which is very difficult to see) I have embossed some "steam" but the embossing powder is scented - YEP! SCENTED! It smells just like sugar and spice!  How cool is that? 

I promise you, you will want a copy of this catalogue, and you can have one too.  Just drop me an email at ruthwareing@aol.com and I will pop one in the post to you.

Have a great day

Ruth

No comments:

Post a Comment