Saturday, September 1, 2012

What have we here?

 Have you guessed yet?  Yep!  They're skins for my i-phone 4!
I found this very talented lady here and had to give these a go.


I bought a clear i-phone cover from the Apple Store and then went to town in my craft studio!


This is such a cool way to use up scraps of cardstock and paper


and you can make them any colour - you could have a different one for every day of the week!


I embossed the stars on this one with silver embossing powder and it looks great in the case


I put some glitter on the flowers of this one and it sparkles in the case.


This is one of the covers in the case, they're so quick to make and so, so easy. I'm sure she gives instructions for the i-phone 3 as well as the i-phone 4 which I have.

Let me know if you have a go at making some.

Ruth

No comments:

Post a Comment