Friday, October 5, 2012

Advent Calendar


Well Mr Brown finally arrived yesterday evening, he's a new UPS driver and one that clearly doesn't understand the desperation of a Stampin UP! demonstrator anxious to get her hands on her new stash :)

I spent most of the evening creating this advent calendar using the new Big Shot peekaboo dies and the 25 and counting stamp set.  I have a feeling that I am going to be making lots of these calendars as gifts as they are easy to make but really effective.


I tried to keep to 3 basic colours old olive, cherry cobbler and crumb cake, I then embosses and glittered to my hearts content! 


I stuck images behind the doors



This is the one for Christmas Day.

What do you think?  I will show you some different designs over the next few days and then we can pick a favourite!

Have a great day

Ruth

No comments:

Post a Comment