Monday, October 1, 2012

Oh my! The new catalogue is live and ready for your orders!


I have to say this is my favourite time of the Stampin UP! Year, the new catalogue comes out crammed with must have goodies and this year I swear it's better than ever! 

It's much bigger for a start, crammed with over 200 pages of crafting lushness.  They have increased the Big Shot Range and the possibilities are endless!

Why not order a copy from me for £5.00 incl P&P or join one of my stamping clubs?  I am just about to start a new one in conjunction with the new catalogue - all you need to do is to agree to spend £25.00 per month for 10 months exc P&P and in one of those months you will be classed as the "hostess" and receive FREE GOODIES!

If you would "just" like to order some goodies, or have a wish list, let me know and I will make sure sure that your wishes do come true!

Have a great day

Ruth

No comments:

Post a Comment