Monday, March 31, 2014

Mothers Day


I am lucky enough to have 2 mother in laws, one is very traditional and the other is a bit less so. I wanted to create similar cards that reflected their personalities.  Because I love the spiral flower die so much I have had to learn how to make boxes to put my cards in :)


I used the butterfly punch on this card and was inspired by Bekka Prideaux who posted a gorgeous card on Pinterest.


For my second card I wanted something bolder and brighter so I used Daffodil yellow and bright oranges and reds for the roses.  I also used one of the gorgeous doilies. This card was inspired again from Pinterest but this time by the very talented Stampinchic.


I am pleased to say that both mother in laws loved their cards as much as I enjoyed making them.  If you are inspired, have a browse through my online shop and start creating your very own beautiful cards, I'd love to see them.




No comments:

Post a Comment