Monday, April 7, 2014

Gorgeous Grunge

I love the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set.  It is so versatile, it can be used to create backgrounds or be the focal point of your card.  I managed to get an hour in my craft studio yesterday so I whipped these 2 cards up for you so you could see what I mean.


For this card I used a splash of colour on a monochromatic background and added a couple of pearls to the butterfly to add a bit more dimension.  The butterfly is punched out of cardstock that has been stamped with one of the stamps from the set.


For this second card I used strawberry slush and soft sky and then made some flowers using the simply pressed clay and coloured with the marker pens.

Both cards were quick and easy but look fab.

If you want to have a go, I have listed the supplies below, click on any of them and it will link you directly to my shop.


No comments:

Post a Comment