Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Hello


I was feeling VERY creative the other day and love the way you can create beautiful cards using just 3 colours, in this case Strawberry Slush, Very Vanilla and Pistachio Pudding (don't you just love the names?)


This first card is vary simple, (they all are really) I stamped an image, stamped the butterfly and then punched the butterfly again out of vellum, attached it on top of the stamped image and added some bling!


For this card I used the Petite Petals bundle and just used the middle of my embossing tool to make the flowers "pop" 


This one I repeated the butterfly method but added more butterflies


On this card I just added the flower in a group.

The cards only took minutes to make but look like they took much longer.  I have listed the supplies below so have a go yourselves and show me how you get on.

Have a great day

Ruth


No comments:

Post a Comment