Thursday, March 12, 2015

Happy Mothers Day


In the UK it's Mothers Day this Sunday, over here in Beijing they celebrate it in May, if I'm really lucky I may get to celebrate twice!  As most of our British friends over here intend to celebrate this weekend I have been asked to create some Mothers Day cards and I was more than happy to oblige.

This card is so versatile and the colour combinations are easily changed.  I cut out he Happy using the Hello You thinlets die set that you can get in a bundle with 15% off together with the Crazy About You stamp set that allows you to create a card celebrating just about anything!

Anyway, I hope you like the card and Happy Mothers Day to all the mums celebrating this Sunday



post signature
stampin up shop

Stampin᾿ Up! Supplies
Table built by craftingbecky.com

No comments:

Post a Comment