Thursday, March 5, 2015

MDS MAGIC


I have been asked to create some invitations to a friends wedding so I decided to mix some MDS with cardstock and see what I came up with.

For those of you are unfamiliar with MDS, it's Stampin UP!s digital design suite that allows you to create cards, invites, scrapbook pages, photo books, the possibilities are endless and what's more is you can try it out for free and if you love it, it's only £13.95 to buy the whole program and there are so many digital downloads on offer to enhance the software you will be amazed at what you will create.  The best bit for me is that you don't have to be a computer genius to use it too!

Anyway, as my friend is having a beach wedding, the lucky girl, I downloaded the By the Seashore digital stamp set and changed the colours to suit my design.  Donna loves her invitations and I'm really happy with how quick and easy they were to create.



post signature
stampin up shop

Stampin᾿ Up! Supplies
Table built by craftingbecky.com

No comments:

Post a Comment