Monday, August 28, 2017

Christmas Sneak Peek



So I thought I would share a few cards I have made from the gorgeous new stamps that will be available in the new Christmas Catalogue.  You can begin to purchase from this catalogue from September 1st so not long to wait.

Anyone who knows me knows that I LOVE glitter at Christmas and this card is all about sparkle.



This was such a quick and easy card to create using the new die set shown below



Another fast favourite of mine is the Hearts Come Home bundle.  You can really let your imagination run riot with this gorgeous set.


I created the card below and used gold glimmer paper to back the buildings to create the illusion of light.


For the card below I followed the very talented Sandy MacIver on her YouTube channel here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Np7TIdefIsg


I decided to coat all the white card with Dazzling diamonds to add more sparkle.


I hope I have tempted you to come back and visit on September 1st when I will post a direct link to the catalogue where you can click on my Shop Now button and order some lovelies for yourself.

Until then

Happy Stamping
Ruth




No comments:

Post a Comment