Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Painted Harvest



Well have you checked out the gorgeous new Autumn/Winter catalogue yet?  Do you love it as much as I do?  
I had my "colours" done once and apparently I was an autumn person which is spot on and a shame really as we don't really have much of an autumn here in Beijing.  We kind of have 2 weeks where it cools down from 36C to 26C then it suddenly drops to 10C.  The summer starts around the end of May and is almost over now.  The winter starts in October and it gets sooooo cold but at least it's dry.




So, one of my favourite new stamps is Painted Harvest and it comes in a bundle with the lovely leaf punch.It's such a versatile stamp set and I get to use all my favourite autumn colours


I used an embossing folder to create the background for this card together with the leaf punch.


I had to add a touch of bling to this card, I love me some bling


Hopefully the above 4 cards show you a few of the many ways you can use this stamp set.
I have been busy creating some Christmas goodies to show you all which has been surreal again as it's still 27C outside and the air conditioning is on.  Both girls have been back at school for almost a month so I've been able to get in my craft room a bit more.  I have also been researching universities for our eldest daughter as she is finishing year 13 in May!! How did that happen??

Anyway, that's enough rambling from me

 happy crafting

Ruth


1 comment: