Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I survived!!

I had a fantastic weekend away with the Brownies, we did go karting, wall climbing, fencing, team assault course, circus skills and zip wire! I arrived back home with 48 very tired Brownies and a lot of very tired leaders!

I held my very first open house this morning and had some lovely ladies come along. We made the butterfly thank you card
They were all very proud at how professional their cards looked! There is a fantastic offer starting on March 1st, for one month only, whereby if you order the Flight of the Butterfly set and then the butterfly punch, you get 20% off the price of the punch!! How cool is that? Now you have no excuses not to be able to create gorgeous butterfly cards. Check out the top of my blog for the other sets and punches which are included in the offer

I also made a card for one of Julies Jems - the lovely Sarah-Jane. I hope it arrived in time and that she's having a lovely day!

This is the card closed
Then it opens out to show the flowers and the greeting inside


And here it is standing up! I hope she likes it!

Am now off for a chicken wrap and a large cup of tea!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment