Sunday, February 28, 2010

Perfect Pairs

Those lovely people at Stampin' UP! have come up with another fantastic offer for March - Perfect Pairs. During the whole of March you can get 20% off select punches when you purchase the coordinating stamp set. Check out the brochure on the right hand side of my blog.
To give you an idea of what you can create I decided to make a little something for Mothers Day;

The stamp set used is Flight of the Butterfly and I used the butterfly punch to punch out the butterflies! I also used the Say it with Scallops stamp and punch set to create the for you tag on the box.
I also made a card to go with the box of goodies



and decorated the inside
To buy ANY of the 4 sets and punches please e-mail me Ruthwareing@aol.com but get in quick, the offer is only around for March.

Have a great Sunday

1 comment:

  1. Wow Ruth these are fab, love the colours. Best wishes Deb x

    ReplyDelete