Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Sale-a-bration

Wow! The sets of stamps for sale-a-bration this year have been GORGEOUS! I used one of the Happy Moments stamps that you can get FREE when you spend over £45.00 in the general catalogue (easy to do let me tell you) and then cut out an aperture using the scallop punch. The flowers have all been coloured in using the pastels (my first ever attempt at using these too!)


I then got out the On a Pedestal Set (from the general catalogue) which I am loving right now, you can do so much with this set and they are great for cards for men too! (though maybe not in pink passion)



I have been busy watching the results for the All Ireland Irish Dancing competition as a lot of the girls from my daughters class are dancing this week. My daughter will be old enough to compete next year and she's very excited! We also let our chicks (now 12 weeks old) out with the big chickens to see how they got on. There was a bit of "hen pecking" but they seem to have fitted in just fine.

I am holding a couple of open house sessions one on Wednesday February 24th at 10am and one on Saturday February 27th at 10 am, they will give you a chance to make a card, have a cake and a cuppa and a browse through the Stampin' UP! catalogue. If anyone is in the Kenilworth/ Warwickshire area then please feel free to drop in - the more the merrier

Hope you're all having a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment