Friday, July 30, 2010

Birthday and Get Well Cards


Both of todays card were made using the Baroque Motifs stamp set from the main catalogue. The first card is for my friends birthday tomorrow. She loves black and white and I added two butterflies stamped onto vellum and then punched out from the Flight of the Butterfly set and then the sentiment comes from the Circle of Friendship set which I LOVE!


The second card was cased from the Splitcoast Stampers gallery. I changed the colours to Rose Red. This card is for my niece who had to undergo brain surgery for 9 hours yesterday. Thankfully she came through it all fine but it's going to be a tough few weeks for both her and her mum.

It's nice to have time to work in my craft room in between my "naps". My girls are being very helpful and not complaining when I have to go rest.

Hope you're enjoying the holidays

Ruth
x

No comments:

Post a Comment