Thursday, July 29, 2010

concertina case

I saw this idea over on Splitcoast stampers and decided to give it a go for another thank you set for one of my friends.


The whole thing concertinas so that you can add as many cards as you like.

I made tabs to go inside to separate the cards.

I used the Bird on a Branch stamp set from the mini catalogue for all the cards.


The box was created using the gorgeous sweet pea papers, also from the mini catalogue.


I used Pumpkin Patch, Chocolate Chip, Summer Sun and Taken with Teal for the inks and card stock to complement the papers. I think that is my favourite thing about Stampin' UP! The fact that everything co-ordinates so beautifully together.

I am starting to get better after my surgeries but I am still fighting a chest infection which is really laying me low, hence the lack of posts. Thanks to everyone for all the cards and good wishes, I really do appreciate them all.

Have a great day

Ruth
x

No comments:

Post a Comment