Monday, June 14, 2010

40th Birthday card


I was asked to make a 40th birthday card for a lady who loves roses. Well, I had just the perfect set in the A Rose is a Rose and I'd forgotten how much fun this set is. I love using my Stamp-a-ma-jig and I love the dimension that this set creates.


I was asked to leave the middle of the card blank but I couldn't resist adding some of the little flowers and leaves.

As it's a 40 card I thought I'd add a bit of glitter (you can never have too much glitter) and it really made the roses jump off the card.

The children I taught on Friday made "no cut bags" and when they are all finished this Friday I shall try and remember to take photos of them.

Hope you all had a great weekend, it was the last big Irish Dancing Feis of the season for us and we ended on a high which was lovely. It will be lovely to have my weekends back until September although Summer will be busy practising for the British Nationals in July!.

Thanks for stopping by

Ruth x

1 comment: