Thursday, June 10, 2010

Another scrapbooking page

This is my other daughter being very brave having her ears pierced last year.
I used the dotty side of the Cottage Garden papers and cut out a circle using the Orchid Opulence.
I stamped the Baroque Motifs stamp in Old Olive and used a strip of Old Olive to tie the colour scheme together.

I LOVE the felt flowers set from the mini catalogue so I used those as accents.


I used a strip of Melon Mambo to mount the photos on and then wrote the journalling around the circle.

It's been quite nice to get back to scrapbooking and it's so much easier with the Stampin' UP! goodies as they all coordinate so well with each other.

I am teaching at my daughters primary school tomorrow afternoon, so wish me luck!

Ruth x

No comments:

Post a Comment