Monday, June 7, 2010

Male Card

I can't believe how quiet the house is! The girls are back at school and the dog is looking lost. I've done the washing up, hung out the washing and checked all the emails and its only 9.30! I have a lot of cards to make though so I shall pop off into my craft room in a bit.


This is a birthday card for my father in law. He loves his garden and he has a lovely wood which he has cleared out and it is now a beautiful shady place to escape the sun.

I thought he would like the Lovely as a Tree image. I created a background using alcohol inks and then stamped the image on top.


I stamped the leaf image from the same set on the insert. I hope that he likes it.

Have a great day

Ruth x

1 comment:

  1. wow Ruth a lovely card,must get together and craft again soon. Best wishes Deb

    ReplyDelete