Wednesday, September 15, 2010

My other daughter


I got into trouble the other day for scrapbooking one daughter and not the other so I got out my gorgeous pad of Sweet Pea papers (only available until the end of September!!) and loved how the colours of the butterflies matched so well with Thalias top!


I put some glitter on the wings of the butterflies but you can't see it too well on the photo. I used my serif alphabet on old olive to create the title word 'beautiful' and then cut out the "you are so".

I really enjoy my scrapbooking and Stampin UP! makes it so easy with everything coordinating so well.

My new stash arrived yesterday and I am SO excited! I have my hands on ALL the new colours and they are GORGEOUS! I can't wait to show you them all - but I'm going have to make you wait until October 1st I'm afraid - sorry!

I am having a new catalogue launch party on October 1st at 10am though if you would like to come and see the new catalogue and have a look at some of the lovely new products Stampin UP are offering us you will be very welcome! Just e-mail me at www.ruthwareing@aol.com

Have a great day

No comments:

Post a Comment