Thursday, September 16, 2010

Spot the Classic Mistake

I decided to make one of these gorgeous bags - with a little help from the creator the lovely Adela, you can see her bags on her fab blog here.


It was so simple to make (when I stopped being a prat) and they look so elegant.

I created the little purse and used some of my gorgeous brads so it would all coordinate

I sat back feeling quite proud of myself as I have been really poorly for the past week with campylobactor food poisoning and this is the first day I've managed to be up without feeling too dizzy. Still can't eat anything though!

I showed my girls the bag and Summer admired it and asked for a pink one. Thalia admired it and asked for a black one and then said "why are the trees upside down?"

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH

Now I Have to start all over again! This time in pink and black, apparently.

Have a great day


2 comments:

  1. Oh Ruth that has cheered me up, I did laugh at the trees!! Hope you are feeling a lot better now, Jules x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! You did it and it looks fabulous -- even with those "falling" trees!

    ReplyDelete